The Spanish Agency for the Protection of Health in Sport (“AEPSAD”) takes your privacy seriously and it is responsible for the processing of personal data that is carried out within its activity, unless otherwise stated for a specific treatment.
The processing of personal data will be done about the personal information of the interested parts in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and associated data protection legislation.
In relation to the use of the AEPSAD’s website, the interested parties are hereby informed that their personal data may only be collected for processing when it is appropriate, pertinent, and non-excessive with regard to the scope and the specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes for which it was collected.
AEPSAD carries out this processing in accordance with current regulations governing the protection of personal data, information security and the specific legislation regulating its activities and stating all the issues regarding the conditions under which the interested parties’ data may be processed.
In its role as the responsible entity for all personal data processing of the interested parties and in accordance with the information requirements referred in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), AEPSAD sets out the following basic information concerning this processing:
- Responsible Entity: AEPSAD. Plaza de Valparaíso 4. 28016. Madrid.
- Purpose: The data collected is exclusively for the purposes for which they are collected and this data are not processed for any other purposes.
- Legitimacy: The data processing is legitimized by your express consent, granted at the time of the capture of personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the mechanisms enabled on the web. Likewise, personal data will be processed when the treatment is necessary for compliance with a data controller’s legal obligation. AEPSAD became a specialized public body for fight against doping in Sport by Organic Law. In this sense AEPSAD is the authority to make the state policies for the protection of health in sport and, in a special manner, the fighting against doping in sport and research in sports science.
- Rights: Data subjects have a number of rights under the Regulation. These include:
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right of deletion (Right to forget)
- Right of opposition
- Right of limited processing
- Right of data portability
- Consent: The consent must be express and this consent can be withdrawn at any time, although such withdrawal will not affect the legality of the processing based on prior consent.
- Data Protection Officer: AEPSAD Data Protection Officer may be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Storage Period: In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, the data collected under their duties will not be deleted and they will remain AEPSAD’s database for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection. However, Personal data may not be retained for a period longer than 10 years in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 3/2013, of June 20, on the protection of the athlete’s health and the fight against doping in sports.
- Further Information: Any questions relating to the Data Protection Act or this policy should be directed to the Data Protection & Information Compliance Manager at: email@example.com